Merry Gear Solid: Secret Santa is a top down stealth action game that plays like a simplified version of Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid series.
After the aftermath of 9/11, the U.S. Government has been suspicious of unidentified flying objects, forcing Saint Nick (Codename: Solid Santa) to deliver presents by foot.
Using distractions and tools you find around the house, you take control of Solid Santa, slipping by naughty naughty children to deliver your gifts at a Christmas tree located at the 10th floor.
Merry Gear Solid: Secret Santa was created for The Daily Click's Grid-Based X-mas Game Competition. It won the Grand Prize.
- Full featured AI with sight and hearing.
- 4 different tools to use.
- Full voice acting by Duncan Roberts and original music.
- A plot with plenty of tie-ins to the Metal Gear Solid series.
- A ranking system that keeps track of statistics throughout the game.